In this Biological Approach Guide:
- Introduction to the Biological Approach
- How it differs to other approaches
- Key assumptions of the approach
- Evaluation of the Biological Approach
In This Article:
Overview of the Biological Approach in psychology, including differentiation from other approaches and evaluation.
This article is available to members
More on Biological Psychology
Can the Biological Approach explain our behavior? Decide for yourself with the...
Can removing parts of the brain via a lobotomy cure mental illnesses? Read an...
Discover what each part of your brain does and how it functions with the new...
Introduction to the Biological Approach in psychology. Includes an explanation...
How do drugs that affect our mood (for example, Prozac for depression) and the...
Seratonin's role in anxiety and depression.
Join Psychologist World today for access to our entire 2,200+ collection of psychology theories, approaches, studies, experiments and online guides.
- Psychology approaches, theories and studies explained
- Body Language Reading Guide
- How to Interpret Your Dreams Guide
- Self Hypnosis Downloads
- Plus More Member Benefits