In this Biological Approach Guide:
- Introduction to the Biological Approach
- How it differs to other approaches
- Key assumptions of the approach
- Evaluation of the Biological Approach
In This Article:
Overview of the Biological Approach in psychology, including differentiation from other approaches and evaluation.
This article is available to members
More on Psychology Issues
Extreme phobias: an extreme case of fear meeting fate
Exploring cultural associations between colors and emotions.
A look at synesthesia, a condition which causes sufferers to experience a...
How Skinner's pigeon experiment revealed signs of superstition in pigeons.
Who was Sigmund Freud and how did his theories become so influential in...
A look at issues surrounding this disorder.
Join Psychologist World today for access to our entire 2,200+ collection of psychology theories, approaches, studies, experiments and online guides.
- Psychology approaches, theories and studies explained
- Body Language Reading Guide
- How to Interpret Your Dreams Guide
- Self Hypnosis Downloads
- Plus More Member Benefits