This test will see how you react in stressful situations.
How angry are you?
This test will see how you react in stressful situations using a method developed in Novaco Anger Inventory. Answer the questions below and click Submit to receive your anger levels:
Assess your anger level:
Reduce your anger: Anger
Management Download (HypnoticWorld.com)
Devilly, G.J. (2004). Assessment Devices. Retrieved March 24, 2004, from Swinburne University, Clinical & Forensic Psychology Web site: http://www.swin.edu.au/victims/resources/assessment/assessment.html
Sign Up for Full Access
Access hundreds of theories, approaches, study and experiment overviews, plus a range of psychology guides including Body Language Reading and How to Interpret Your Dreams.
More on Stress Management »
- Stress Test: Take the stress test and measure your stress levels.
- What Is Stress?: What happens to make us stressed? Find out what a popular theory...
- Stress Management: How stress management works.
- How To Beat Stress And Succeed In Exams: If you're one of the many people who...
- Karoshi: What happens when stress gets the better of us?
- More on Stress Management ›
On Psychologist World »
- Behavioral Approach: How Behaviorism Explains Our Behavior
- How Adorno's F-Scale Identifies Authoritarian Personalities
- Learn To Read The Body Language Of Eyes
- Psychologist World Home Page ›
Want to Learn More Psychology?
Join Psychologist World today for access to our entire 2,200+ collection of psychology theories, approaches, studies, experiments and online guides. Learn More and Sign Up ›
You May Also Like »