Learn psychology skills and access premium content with a membership:
- Learn to interpret your dreams
- Understand people using body language
- Psychology experiments unwrapped: what the results show
- Insights into theories and explanations of behavior, emotion and thinking Insights into theories and explanations of human behavior and thinking
- Unlimited access to more compelling psychology content
Psychology by Area
How the Stimulus-Response Theory explains our behavior in psychology.
What someone's eyes can tell you about what they're thinking.
How to interpret dreams, remember the dreams you experience better and uncover the psychoanalytic meaning behind the themes of dreams.
Exploration of the name-letter effect - people's attraction to potential partners with similar names to them.
How Freud used a boy's horse phobia to support his theories.
What is Environmental Psychology? Find out with this introduction of the approach, overviews of behavior settings, attention restoration theory and defensible space theory.
Why do we forget information? Find out in this fascinating article exploring the purpose of forgetting.