Learn psychology skills and access premium content with a membership:
- Learn to interpret your dreams
- Understand people using body language
- Psychology experiments unwrapped: what the results show
- Insights into theories and explanations of behavior, emotion and thinking Insights into theories and explanations of human behavior and thinking
- Unlimited access to more compelling psychology content
Psychology by Area
Erik Erikson's theory of the stages of human development.
What someone's eyes can tell you about what they're thinking.
Why do we sometimes vividly remember dreams, while others we can hardly recall?
How do your emotions affect your ability to remember information and recall past memories?
A history of Wolf Man, a client of the psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud.
What is Environmental Psychology? Find out with this introduction of the approach, overviews of behavior settings, attention restoration theory and defensible space theory.
Flashbulb memories explained. Includes characteristics of flashbulb memories, factors that affect them and an evaluation of Brown and Kulik's research into flashbulb memories.
A look at polyphasic sleep patterns - naps throughout the day - and their impact on performance.