Learn psychology skills and access premium content with a membership:
- Learn to interpret your dreams
- Understand people using body language
- Psychology experiments unwrapped: what the results show
- Insights into theories and explanations of behavior, emotion and thinking Insights into theories and explanations of human behavior and thinking
- Unlimited access to more compelling psychology content
Psychology by Area
If you jumped out of a plane, would you overcome your fear of heights?
Master the art of reading body language with this exclusive online course
We only remember as few as 5% of our dreams, but do they have a role beyond surreal experiences during the night?
A look at the types of love in relationships between partners, parents and family members, and how gender can affect the like or love we feel for best friends and partners.
Introduction to Sigmund Freud's case histories, including Little Hans, Anna O and Wolf Man.
Flashbulb memories explained. Includes characteristics of flashbulb memories, factors that affect them and an evaluation of Brown and Kulik's research into flashbulb memories.
How light from gadgets' screens affects our sleep-wake cycles.