Learn psychology skills and access premium content with a membership:
- Learn to interpret your dreams
- Understand people using body language
- Psychology experiments unwrapped: what the results show
- Insights into theories and explanations of behavior, emotion and thinking Insights into theories and explanations of human behavior and thinking
- Unlimited access to more compelling psychology content
Psychology by Area
Introduction to teleological behaviorism, a branch of the behavioral approach in psychology. Includes an overview, studies and evaluation of this approach.
Can removing parts of the brain via a lobotomy cure mental illnesses? Read an evaluation of this controversial treatment.
Master the art of reading body language with this exclusive online course.
We only remember as few as 5% of our dreams, but do they have a role beyond surreal experiences during the night?
What causes emotional attraction? Are physical attributes the primary factors that determine attraction or is similarity more important?
The life and case study of Anna O: how Sigmund Freud was influenced by one woman's experiences.
A look at synesthesia, a condition which causes sufferers to experience a crossover between senses.
What is conditioning? What Pavlov's dogs experiment teaches us about how we learn.
A look at polyphasic sleep patterns - naps throughout the day - and their impact on performance.