Learn psychology skills and access premium content with a membership:
- Learn to interpret your dreams
- Understand people using body language
- Psychology experiments unwrapped: what the results show
- Insights into theories and explanations of behavior, emotion and thinking Insights into theories and explanations of human behavior and thinking
- Unlimited access to more compelling psychology content
Psychology by Area
What motivates humans? Maslow's hierarchy pyramid explains.
Can removing parts of the brain via a lobotomy cure mental illnesses? Read an evaluation of this controversial treatment.
What someone's eyes can tell you about what they're thinking.
Why do we sometimes vividly remember dreams, while others we can hardly recall?
The psychology behind happiness - how positive affect is quantified and what influences happiness.
A look at Sigmund Freud's interpretation of Daniel Schreber's fantasies detailed in Memoirs of My Nervous Illness.
Introduction to observational psychology with an overview of Bandura's social learning theory, modern issues in observational psychology and an evaluation of the approach.
How research at two universities found memory recall can be improved by chewing gum.